[Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. This means that by clicking on the purple text and making a purchase, I will receive a small commission of the sale with with no additional cost from you. Click here for more info.]
My faith is something that is close to my heart, and I know that’s true for many other people. And what better time to gift Jesus to someone than on Christmas?
Whether you’re looking for that perfect crucifix necklace, a devotional book, or a beautiful saint statue for that special someone, look no further.
Check out my top picks for “Christ-centered” presents:
- This infinity cross: This beautiful cross is one that your sister, parish receptionist, or any Jesus-loving gal you know! While it’s elegant, it can be worn as an every day necklace.
- This “Living Catholic Faith” edition of “Chicken Soup for the Soul”: We’ve all heard of “Chicken Soul for the Soul.” It’s become a classic and written for all sorts of people and ages. Why not the Catholic edition?
- This Holy Water Bottle keychain: It’s exactly what it sounds like. Fill this 2″ bottle with Holy Water and take it with you wherever you go. This would be great as a stocking stuffer or for those grab-bags at parties!
- This silver crucifix necklace: Give your girl-friends a way to honor Christ everyday with this simple, but beautiful crucifix! She will definitely feel blessed.
- This Madonna Rosary Holder: A beautiful statue to hang up and display a special rosary, this Madonna Rosary holder is sure to make your rosary-loving friend smile! It would also look beautiful for a home altar.
- Catholic Trivia: For the trivia-loving Catholic! Learn new facts and test each other’s knowledge will this set of fact cards!
- “Keep Calm and say a Hail Mary mug”: During a busy day, who doesn’t need this reminder? This travel mug is perfect for anyone who is always on-the-go!
- The Vatican Cookbook: Who knew that this existed?! I didn’t until last week, and when I saw it, I KNEW it needed to be added to this list. This book combines two of the best things. Being Catholic, and cooking. It gives a new meaning to “being hungry for God.” 😉
- St. Benedict Crucifix necklace: Give a little extra protection to your friend with this St. Benedict crucifix necklace! In fact, you can ask a priest to bless it with the Rite of Exorcism! I know mine has been blessed with it and I feel very safe with it on me.
- This wrap-style rosary bracelet: Keep Mama Mary around your friend’s wrist with this beautiful wrap bracelet! Having one makes it just that much easier to pray the rosary during the day. This would also be a great grab-bag gift.
- This gold-colored cross necklace: Perfect for any guy (or gal) on your list! A simple way to add Jesus to every day!
- This “Promises Blessings” calendar: These calendars are so inspiring! I’ve had them before and it provided me with peace every day. Bless your friend with this. It’ll be a hit!
- “The Catholic Hipster Handbook”: This is one of the best books I have read, hands down! I read through it in less than a week and it definitely pushed me to want to learn more about the Catholic faith. This is a no-fail gift.
Before you go, there’s two extra things I want to talk about for a second. The first is from my friends at Catholics Online, a community of Catholic writers, artisans, etc., who create amazing Catholic merchandise! This post provides an additional 27 Christmas gifts!…and they are amazing. Be sure to check it out here.
Another amazing gift would be this Trappistine Candy from the cloistered nuns located in Wrentham, MA. They make DELICIOUS treats and you’ll be supporting an amazing group of nuns by purchasing and gifting them! Check it out here.
[Disclaimer: I have not been paid to mention/talk about any of the products shown or written in this post.]