[Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. This means that by clicking on the purple text and making a purchase, I will receive a small commission of the sale with with no additional cost from you. Click here for more info.]
This is the ultimate gift guide for that skincare-obsessed person in your life. Between masks and moisturizers, any of these items will be the perfect present for that skincare lover in your life. Maybe it’s even you!
I made sure to only pick out the best of the best! Things that have wonderful reviews, things that I have used, and things that other beauty and skincare bloggers swear by.
Check it out:
- Dead Sea Mud Mask: Mud masks, I believe, are the holy grail of masks (after charcoal, but still in the holy grail list). And ones with ingredients from the Dead Sea are a double bonus! Your friend will thank you for months to come (or maybe even years) for this.
- Ice Roller for Face and Eyes: Rollers are bomb for the circulation in your face. This roller reduces any puffiness in your face, especially around your eyes. And of course, you can get one in one of five fun colors!
- Dermal Korea Collagen Essence Full Face Facial Mask Sheet: Get this pack of 16 Korean face masks! If you know anything about me, you know that I swear by anything that has to do with Korean skincare. They know what they’re doing 🙂
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Rosewater & Facial Spray with Green Tea Duo: Give your face a sprits of freshness with this rosewater and facial spray with green tea! Whether you or your friend is a traveler and gets dry skin, need a pick-me-up, or you just think your friend would love it, I highly recommend checking this out!
- This TULA Skincare Regimen: I’m going to be honest for a second, I have never ever used TULA, but it seems as it every blogger on planet earth swears by this stuff. So I’ll leave it up to them and take their word for it. Try it!
- The Little Book of Skin Care: I need skincare advice just as much as the next person, and this book seems to have it all. It’s all about Korean skincare secrets, aka, it’s GOLD! A must-have for every skincare lover.
- This Indian Healing Clay: I used this stuff a few years ago and it works wonders. Especially if your suffer from bad acne…this will really help you out!
What are your must-have skincare items?