[Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. This means that by clicking on the purple text and making a purchase, I will receive a small commission of the sale with with no additional cost from you. Click here for more info.]
Amongst all of the gift guides I will be putting together, I felt that it was only right to include my own 😉 I mean, a girl can get a little something special, right?
This list is a mix of things I have always wanted (like an all-expense paid trip to explore all of Europe…hehe) and things that are currently trending right now that I know I will always love.
So without further adieu, here are a few things I am wishing for this year (or the next…or sometime). Check them out for yourself or for someone you know:
- A Burberry Scarf: Keep this in mind, I am totally aware that the scarf that this link leads to is über expensive. So, I wouldn’t expect anything more than a knock-off in reality. I have always wanted a scarf like this one and I actually have one, but it is pretty thin and short, and I’ve been on the search for one that is longer and wider.
- A monogram necklace: I love the look of a monogram necklace! Of course I would need one with the initials AMM. I think that the ones in gold are so pretty, but I do love the silver ones as well.
- “Still Me,” by Jojo Moyes: I read “Me Before You” a few years ago and absolutely loved it, and am now working my way through the second book, “After You.” But I know once I finish it, I will be ready for the third!
- Essie nail polish: I’m not sure how much of a description I need here. Essie is my favorite brand of nail polish, and my current nail polish collection (not Essie) is getting gross.
- This sweater: It’s a really cute sweater! Perfect for fall, winter, and even spring (because spring in NJ is still pretty cold…)
- An essential oil diffuser: I haven’t gotten too much into aromatherapy, but I know 2 things: 1- it’s a thing and 2- it works. Anytime I smell something pleasant, it keeps me calm. I definitely wouldn’t mind one for my room!
- T3 hair dryer: My current hair dryer still works, but I have a feeling it only has some time left to it. Almost all of the fashion and beauty bloggers I follow say that this brand is the holy grail of hot tools.
- “Girl, Stop Apologizing,” by Rachel Hollis: If there is one person who has taught me to stop getting in my own way, it’s Rachel Hollis. I read “Girl, Wash Your Face,” and it was pretty life changing. This is her second book and it might only be available for pre-order right now… (but I could be totally wrong). Anyway, I am looking forward to reading this book once I can get my hands on it.
What is on your wishlist this year? Let me know in the comments below!