It’s November, the month of giving thanks. I cannot believe that it’s already November…crazy right? Where did this year go?!
So much has happened to me this year, but I’m going to save that for another post since we technically have two-ish more months left of this year (also crazy to think about. Seriously, where did this year go?).
For now, I thought it would be a good idea to reflect on things that I am thankful for.
- My faith. God has helped me through so many obstacles this year, it’s pretty crazy. But He has also showered me with an enormous amount of blessings. Thank you Jesus!
- My Mom. She’s definitely been a huge guiding light during these crazy early adult years, and I’m thankful to have her by my side. Love you, Ma!
- Friends. I’m a very social person, but more importantly, I cannot get through life without my circle of friends. Never take the for granted.
- Power naps. I have very recently started taking power naps. Just 20 minutes around 2 o’clock makes such a difference. I burn up so much energy in the morning that when the mid-day crash comes, a little nap helps me to get everything else done.
- My planner. My planner has become a life saver this year. Whether or not I have a 9-5 job, I need some place where I can plan out my share of house chores, my social life, and of course, my blogging editorial calendar.
- Fresh air. Being active is important to me, even though my non-existant workout schedule makes it appear otherwise. So when I go have a chance, I love to get outside and soak in the fresh air. It gets me going.
- Pizza. Pizza is always there for you. And it’s delicious.
- Being a blogger. I can’t even begin to explain how much I have learned so far as a blogger. I love the community I have become a part of and I’m hoping my platform only grows from here. I love connecting with everyone and learning from other bloggers better ways to create content.
- Hallmark movies. I love watching Hallmark movies. Need I say anything more?
- Hugs. I love getting hugs almost as much as I love giving them. They always make you feel better.
- My love for style. I am definitely not a fashionista. That’s actually why I don’t consider myself a fashion blogger. But I have been upgrading my wardrobe lately and have been getting a *litttttlllleee* bit more into style and fashion. Not so much high end fashion, but just putting outfits together and learning to do my make-up and hair… it’s fun!
- My love for writing. If there’s any hobby that I love the most, it’s writing. I lvoe how it gives me an outlet to express myself… help me to make sense of my emotions and journey as a young adult.