[Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. This means that by clicking on the photo with the embedded link and purchasing that item from Amazon, I will receive a small commission of the sale with with no additional cost from you. Click here for more info.]
Okay, so even though it isn’t the Christmas season, we can still talk about the holidays granted it includes Thanksgiving, right? October through November is filled with festivities, all leading up to the most wonderful time of the year.
Between fall festivals, weddings, and other get-togethers, who wouldn’t love this time of year? But with all of the fun (especially with your camera clicking away), we want to look and feel our best. And sometimes with all that we have on our to-do list, we may not have time to re-do our make up or even take a shower before we head out for the night.
However, there is always a way to look fresh in a pinch. Just follow my 6 tips:
- Dry shampoo– Dry shampoo has become my best friend. Partially because washing your hair every day is not healthy for your hair. But on my end, my hair can get pretty oily even after just one day. Gross. So sometimes I’ll spray my favorite dry shampoo in my hair. Check it out here: Tresemme Shampoo Fresh Start Dry Volumizing 4.3 Ounce (127ml) (3 Pack)
- Oil blotting sheets– Guys, this is the holy grail of beauty products, and no I am not exaggerating. I have been using these for over a year now and they are magical. I have combination skin (technically), but my face can get oily pretty quickly. So I always carry around oil blotting sheets in my bag. These are my favorite: Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Facial Blotting Sheets for Oily Skin Care to Remove Excess Oil & Shine, 50 ct.
- Mini brush: I’m the person who owns a thousand hair brushes. Okay, not really, but I do have four in my bathroom cabinet, plus a set of combs, a set of combs in my car, and a pop-up brush that I keep in my purse. You never know when you’re going to need to brush your hair out, especially when you are driving with the windows down and your hair gets knotty. Need one? Check this one out: Ancable Folding Hair Brush with Mirror Compact Pocket Size for Travel Car Gym Bag Purse
- Mascara and powder: If there are two beauty products I could never leave the house without, it’s mascara and powder. Powder gives your face a fresh, clean look while mascara helps your eyes pop. And of course, you’ll want ones you can easily fit into your purse, so here is my pick for a mini mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara 01 Black Mini-size and a mini powder: BareMinerals Mineral Veil SPF20 Finshing Powder, Original, .3 Ounce
- Tooth brush and tooth paste: There are few things that I hate more than having grimy teeth. It’s also awful when you get food stuck in between your teeth in the middle of the day. You can pick up a pack of floss anywhere, but for a toothbrush, I recommend storing away these mini ones in the glove compartment of your car: Colgate Max Fresh Wisp Disposable Mini Toothbrush, Peppermint – 24 Count
- Deodorant: No one likes when people smell bad. With that said, keep one of these in your purse and you’ll always be ready to take on the world: Secret Deodorant Power Fresh Solid 0.5 oz
What products do you use to keep you fresh when you’re pinched for time? Let me know in the comments below.
[Disclaimer: I have not been paid to mention any of the products in this post.]